Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Song Of The Day... Losing My Religion (Mandolin)

[Recommended listening: R.E.M. - Losing My Religion]


Photo courtesy of wiki.

When you start to learn how to play the mandolin, people always tend to say "Now you can play Losing My Religion." .

Well, no.. But give me 5 minutes and I will be able to. Not an overly hard song but a nice fun one. One of R.E.M.'s finest.

I'm not sure how I want to do these but I figure if I start it this way, I'll force myself into learning at least one song a day... SO I ask of all you readers.. All one of you on a good day. What would YOU like to see? Lyrics and chords? Tabs? Song history?

I will edit this as I think about it some more.

Please note, I am also going to cheat here for a bit and put in songs that I have previously learnt on the mandolin... Or guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your life into the void..