Thursday, February 18, 2010

Second Blog Page



As of today, I have created my second blog page titled Mikey The Black's Mandolin.

This will be my attempt to teach and share my musical skills and trickery. After all, most music ability is just trickery. Oh and practice...... Plenty of practice.

It will mostly focus on mandolin as that is my latest musical craze but I'll pop in some guitar and bass stuff from time to time as I think of it.

So this new blog will be totally different than this one. This one I'm using as a kind of self therapy. I don't have may I can really talk to here so I talk to you... The anonymous friend.

Please welcome my new blog into the world by sharing the news and links with all your friends. Digg it, Stumble upon it, tweet it and all that jazz. Ah, a wonderful musical term to boot.

Stay musical or happy, or depressed. Which ever, just stay true to yourself. If you don't know who you are, then maybe by watching me find myself, you may also find out who you are.

Mikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your life into the void..