Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photo Of The Day - Racing Snails

[Recommended listening: Bun-Ching Lam - Slow Tune Of Sounds]




Here is my obligatory link to stuff I sell. You will see these from time to time. Maybe not every day but often enough for you all to feel guilty and buy them. Or even better, some of you might actually buy some and make me a happy camper.

Most of my photos are shown as it was captured. I don't do any photo editing apart from the odd crop here and there. Reasons being that I want to capture the scene as I saw it at the time, not how I see it later.. AND.. I'm too lazy to learn how to post edit properly. Unless I'm creating something completely new.

Camera used is a simple point and click Pentax Optis S-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your life into the void..